Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Last week
I participated in a course by “Det Norske Veritas” in Kristiansand. I was a 2-day course, meaning I had one night on my own in Kristiansand. I was avare of a nice quilt shop down town, Kreativ Quilt, and I love to meet other quilters. I called them to hear if there were anything happening. And Yes! They were to start a course for newbie’s that evening, but I was welcome to “participate”.
Everybody should make a Christmas tablecloth, containing a lot of easy techniques, including me. I am supposed to know all this and make it in no time. But, No, I have never ever made so many mistakes in one project.
Now it is a source of irritation, but I hope I will finish it before Christmas (this year?) It is a beautiful tablecloth and I want to show you the result.
……is this a commitment?

No comments: