Saturday, February 28, 2009


Blue Flower Tablecloth


Picture is shot with my cell phone at the cabin.


February UFO done.
This month has been busy doing swap-hearts and completion of my contribution to the quilt competition. But I have promised my self to complete at least one old project each month. And I need to fulfil my goals. This month I choose the Blue Flower. Just a couple of leaves left to appliqué. Then the quilting and binding. And I just made it. I made my goal for this month as well. Puh!


February is a month of few days; witch is of both, good and bad. In need for days to complete quilts, it is bad. Good is; soon I’ll get the march design of the Christma wish BOM.
March would be better due to UFO’s. I hope to complete more than one old project :o) ….. But I’ll not make another promise than the one I already have made.

7 comments:

MITT FARGERIKE said...

Takk for at du har blitt ein av mine følgere. Kjekt å sjå innom ein til no ukjent blogg, her var det mykje fint å sjå og få inspirasjon av. Ha ein fin dag.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Nina, your table runner is beautiful. Great finish!

2ne said...

Løperen er helt nydelig - lekre farger også. Ha en god helg

Anonymous said...

What a pretty Blue Flower project. I know it feels good to finish an old project! I can't believe what a great picture your cell phone took.

Bente said...

Denne løperen var kjempe fin, fine fargesammensetninger. Ha en fin søndag:)

Anonymous said...

What a beautifull tablerunner you made.

crazyQstitcher said...

This is lovely. I have searched many patterns for a table runner and this is one of the prettiest I have come across. Just lovely Nina