Friday, July 31, 2009

OPAM for July
This month I put myself to a challenge. I hate zippers, but I definitely needed to finish some of the small projects I’ve neglected. The pile had grown over the years.
Therefore I made the decision I needed to get some finishes and minimize the pile. The reason why I hate zippers is I do them by hand. I’ve never figured out how to do them by machine and not needing to undo those several times to get a result I was comfortable with.


I started on top and have 4 done so far, plus the two football ones (previously).
Hopefully a few more will be done before the end of August.

1 comment:

Laila said...

Ja, glidelås kan vere noko "herk". Eg likar best å sy glidelås når den kan syast i når arbeidet ligg flatt (før sjølve samansyinga). På desse sirkelpungane syr eg glidelåsen i ytterst på lukkekanten før eg brettar denne ned på innsida.