Monday, August 31, 2009




OPAM – August




I managed to reach the goal for this month as well. I have to admit it is a struggle every month. All I’m into now a day are a secret. I’m preparing my contributions to the swaps I’ve joined this fall. I love secrets, but I am sorry, I can’t show you my work, not yet :o)




But I managed 1 completed project this month as well. Perhaps some of you girls recognise some of the blocs. It is the result of a block-swap at Stoffbytteklubben. It turned out pretty nice in my opinion.

I have also received my 2.5” pieces from another swap. Aren’t they just lovely? I can’t wait for the day to come, when I can play with them in combination with my sewing machine. Wonder what they’ll transform into?


Close to closing day for the sign up, regarding my giveaway. I’m so happy I got new friends by doing this. I was pretty surprised on all the foreign bloggers who found the way to my blog. I love you all.
Soon I’ll do the counting on how many prizes I’ll draw, looking forward to do the announcing of the winners. And then to do the purchasing of the prizes so they fit the recipients. It is just like Christmas :o)

3 comments:

Ati said...

Nina, the blue quilt looks very pretty. I am curious what the pink/red pieces become on one day ;)

Rita said...

Teppet ble nydelig, utrolig hvor mye liv det blir med mange fargenyanser i samme farge.

Blir spennende å se de rosa og hvite bitene etter hvert også.

2ne said...

Flott teppe du har laget :-) Ønsker deg en god helg.