Sunday, November 12, 2006

Christmas Ornament Swap

Today I did the last seam on these Christmas Ornaments.
(To be honest I started something else. They turned out like garbage. I had to figure out something else I could make to be proud to swap. )


I am very proud of the result of these. They will in the mail tomorrow for my swapping partners. I need to make some more for my own Christmas tree. They were fun to make.
I have also received one of the 3 ornaments I will receive in this swap. I will post pictures when I have received all 3.

I even started on the hearts for the heart ornament swap this weekend. They turned out also very badly. I could not be proud of sending those away to my swapping partners. The idea was good, but I need to improve the look. I need to sleep on it. The deadline is not yet. I will be back on this one.

Tomorrow I will spend the day together with my friend, sewing. Well, we’ll see if we do any sewing. The idea is to sew a lot and enjoy each others company. We haven’t done that for ages. Oh, I look forward till tomorrow.

And I promise I will post picture of my new big project. I forgot all about it. Sorry. I need to take picture outdoor in daylight.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Nina, I just found your blog and have been reading through it. I've really enjoyed it and will be back for more. :) You've made some lovely things.

Jo in NZ said...

Nina, these are so lovely, I can't beleive that the others were rubbish. Show us and let your readers decide! I dare you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nina, I just found your blog and have enjoyed reading it. You've made some terrific things, I'll be visiting regularly! Thanks for commenting on my blog.