Sunday, November 05, 2006

Anyone up on a challenge?
I decided to respond to an gift-challange at abeautifulcraft's blog. So the first five people to respond to the challenge via comments on this blog will get a small piece of "something", (I know what it is, but do not know what to call it. Lets call it a Christmas surprise). The catch is, you also have to make the same sort of an offer in a post on your own blog. That means, this is not an exchange, you do not have to send me anything in return, but you must try to pay it forward though your own blog.

......and the interesting part will be seeing if there are actually five people who know this blog exists and are wisiting.
Anyone want to take me up on the challenge?

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Well Nina,thanks to you visiting KenmaursCorner,I know of your blog now!

Alexandra said...

Nina, I take the chanllenge on behalf of me and my friends from Peticelul Romanesc - The Romanian Patch (www.peticelulromanesc.blogspot.com). We are a group of Romanian quilters living in Romania, France Germany and Israel, the blog is only in Romanian yet, but I know that you will easily understand the language of quilting. I will give the Christmas surprises to 5 other persons who will visit our blog. I hope you will be amongst them.
Regards, I will come back to visit your blog, it is very nice.
Alexandra from Romania