Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Friendship Bag Swap


I was tempted by Synnøve to join the Friendship Bag Swap over at the Quilting Gallery. If you check out her blog and her first try to make the bag, it is gorgeous and I figured if I joined this I would be in the position of owning more than one homemade handbag. Made by me, and others. A challenge I could not resist.
Just cant wait to fill this bag with goodies. That's the best bart of it.


It is a kind of a secret everything I do at the time. Meaning it is autumn ahead. It always starts with new clean paper sheets and new crayons in the fall.
I’m in, I love these swaps!
..... from now of I'll be blogging in bigger letters :o)
How doe's it looks....?

2 comments:

Synnove said...

Tusen takk for koselig kommentar på innlegget mitt om Friendship bag swap'en! Og lykke til med veskene du også. Jeg er sikker på at resultatet blir flott, og det skal bli morro å se veskene dine:-)

Grethe said...

Jeg har også meldt meg på dette. Jeg har aldri vært med på slikt før, jeg gleder meg til å sende avgårde vesken min.