Saturday, April 11, 2009


Easter greetings to you all.

We, my family and I, are spending the holydays at the cabin. Nice quality time together. Preparing and eating nice food, bake, watch TV, play cards. Do family stuff :o)

Easter is the so called "quiet week", but we do have some work to do in the garden as well. Not necessarily noisy work, but some of the days are not that “red” on the calendar and we used the opportunity to use the spade, motor saw, mill, ax and woodchopper.
These are preparations for next weekend. Saturday there will be a caterpillar in the garden. We need some help to tame the water flow and keep the soil where it is supposed to be. Afterword it is time to think about my vegetables.

When the days have been too “red and quiet” I have attended my sewing. I have to admit I’ve used the machine. I just had to…..Sorry about that.

The result is 2 finishes! I have combined 2 separate projects into one.
As soon as I figure out how to connect camera to computer I’ll show you all the result. In the mean time I’ll try to be silent with my stitchery or fabric cutting.

Easter greetings form me
Nina

No comments: