Monday, January 26, 2009

Another 4 months are gone.
Now it has become the year 2009 witch gives me the opportunity to start a new life. :o)

A blogger friend told me my blog was disappointingly still (witch I already knew and was ashamed for). No action at all the last months. Should it be like this?

No, it should not!

Therefore I promised my self to get back to blogging. I’ll try to post more often this year, and not getting involved in to many projects (read: learn self-control). I have even started to exercise a couple of times during the week. I am told it gives you more energy. There is so much I want to do, and shearing it with friends, even gives more pleasure to the accomplished. I am so happy you all are out there, spread inspiration and vitality. I hope I am back to be one of you.
My goal for 2009:
  • Great stitching year
    Travel and meet friends
  • Spend quality time with my family
  • Exercice - Raise more energy
  • And be happy.
Sounds easy ? :o)

No comments: