Thursday, July 30, 2009


Summer report

My summer holiday has started. Actually second week has already begun. The weather has not been the best, but I’ve certainly enjoyed my holiday so far.


We have spent most of the time at the cabin. The lawn needs moving at least 2 times a week. The vegetables are growing, and unfortunaly so does the weed.
I have been out in the forest collecting wild raspberries and blueberry. Don’t they just look delicious?

One day we even found a few wild strawberries. Jummy….



On the sewing side of life it has been rather poor. Well I had to finish these two bags for my son Glenn Andre and his friend Arne Jacob, who have traveled to a football tournament this week.
(picture is coming soon, it is in my camera)



And we have been on at tour into the Norwegian mountains. A two days walk just to try it. And it certainly gave us the taste for more. Now we are planning a couple of more trips the next months.



Now I am planning to set up the sewing machine. Wonder how this will end….

No comments: