Tuesday, March 10, 2009


All my harts are done


Just could not stop. My intentions were to get a head start. I prepared some blocks ant thought they would be nice as “on the go” projects.
And yes, they were :o)
I love to sew hearts. They were so quick and easy to do. Suddenly I had a big pile of heats. All my 10 swap sets thru out 2009 are done, and some extra (128 in total). I want my quilt to be bigger than the set measurements. I hope there are some of the other swappers with the same thought.

First set has changed owners. I just handed in mine, unfortunately I did not have the time to stay around, and therefore I do not have my first 8 swapped heat blocs in my possessions.
….Not yet.
Meanwhile,I got plenty of other exiting projects to attend to.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Skal si du har produsert....fine er de.

Ati said...

Your hearts look great, the receivers will be very happy with them I guess!