Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Helina’s DYB


My first thought: This one is going to be easy. I love the purple colour, and the theme she choose, would not cause to much difficulties.
My second thought: How do I solve this without ruin the block.
All of her blocks contained a butterfly or two. I just had to continue that style.
And flowers, lots of flowers, I love them as well. Therefore I added some in different styles.
I hope she like my stitching. I serially love her set of DYB’s.
I am looking forward to see her result.

3 comments:

Gerry said...

Your needlework in this block is lovely. She will love it, I'm sure. Also, your post cards are fantastic. Very creative and fun idea.

Susan said...

I love your block! I've seen a couple of them, and it is a great set of blocks. This is a wonderful addition to the set. She will like it, I'm sure.

Ati said...

You have made a beautiful block for Helinä. She will love it!