Tuesday, December 12, 2006


December 13.
“WINTER”

Finally I came around to finish my “Winter” Crazy Quilt. It took some time but now it is done. There are some details I am very pleased with. But still learning how to take close up pictures.This is so much fun. I hope I will learn more, and more, and more.....


Tonight this quilt will participate in a challenge called “The A4 challenge”.
Our quilt group has an ongoing challenge thru the whole year. And tonight it is the theme: “Winter”. A4 is the name of the size of an ordinary piece of copy paper.
I will try to do my "Christmas" ready for tonight as well, but then I need to get started.

Stay tuned. I will post pictures of the other A4's tomorrow.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Nina,
This reminds me of the moonless night sky, in deep winter. The stars shine like 'diamonds', crisp and clear.
Nicely done.
Gail

crazyQstitcher said...

A lovely quilt block Nina. Gail is right and the stars sparkle so prettily. Maureen