Tuesday, September 26, 2006


1 million thanks
for the lovely letter that came to my son. He was trilled.


(He received a heart with a nice dragonfly in the air, a fish in the lake, several flowers and straws by the lake, a tree and a butterfly. The heart is beautiful!
The envelope also contained a sticker-book.)


Glenn André is 8 ½ years old and wants to be an artist. He loved my heart that I received from Maureen so much that I almost had to let it go….

Now he got his own heart from Maureen. He is working on an idea for me to make him a quilt with the heart.

“Never ever before have I received anything this nice in the mailbox. Who is she?” Glenn is wondering.
And he is so proud of it; he shows it to his entire friends.
“It is from Australia!”


Thanks for your caring love to the opposite of the world. You made us both very happy.

Nina in Norway

No comments: