Saturday, October 20, 2007

Blogging
I just realised I have not prioritized my blog. Well I have started on several posts but never published them. Today I just did something about it.
Scroll down and see what is new.
I’ll do my homework after I’ve done this.
I have promised both you, and myself to continue blogging.
Now my cell phone tells me to do so every week :o) I am back blogging.

4 comments:

Ati said...

Hi Nina, how are you? Busy with the new job? I like the star blocks, hope you get it ready in time.

Rita Tjelta said...

Hei,godt å se du er tilbake :D
Hvis du fremdeles trenger hjelp med bloggen din så er jeg på kaktus quilt idag og imorgen, onsdag.
Ellers er jeg der hver mandag.
å ja...holdt på å glemme, stitcheryen er kommet....juhuuu!!!!

Shelina said...

Welcome back Nina. Don't worry about blogging, just keep us updated whenever you feel like it.

Elizabeth B said...

your needlework and your cabin both look great! I'm really interested in Norway and hope to visit in '09 and learn some of the language first!