Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Package form Keepsake quilting
I picked up my parcel at the post office, and left this world into my own little quilting world. ;o)






Books, I love books. They give me a lot of pleasure. I enjoy the text and pictures. I imagine my own fabric used in the projects, and dream of new stash. It is funny how I “sew” a lot of nice quilts in my mind.




And I got the next two kits, in the series of 4, from McKenny Ryan. I love her style. These are meant to be on the kitchen wall in our new cabin. I have open the first two kit and cut out the pieces. No rush. Kitchen is not ready yet.




… … and I do have other obligations to see to first!

1 comment:

merete said...

Artig å komme over her, - takk for kommentaren i bloggen!
Har kost meg med å titte på crazy quilting og surface design.
Veldig imponerende med blomstene!