Monday, March 30, 2009



RBR
RowByRowA new challenge. I love these challenges.
This is my first row. It is a white romantic fence on a blue background.


Close up.


Mari started this challenge at Quilt i Norge. After one year (11 laps) There will 12 Rows in total, and I will have to do the assembling my self. In these laps I am going to make a row who match to all the other participants raw*s in their choice of colour and theme. It is going to be a challenge. I have seen some of the participants 1.row.
I’ll keep you all informed during the process thou out the year, but no pictures of my appurtenant row.
I hope for a romantic, in the garden, at the cabin, by the sea, lap quilt.
In one year I’ll know.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!I will be keep an eye on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Så spennende, Nina!
Ønsker deg en god påske med bl.a. mye tid til håndarbeid!

Lappedamen said...

Jeg er også med i en internasjonal quiltegruppe som har planer om å sette igang en row robin. Ikke alle er like entusiastiske, så det blir kanskje noe annet.