Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Norwegian valley of flowers
I look around in Bloggland and see there are some of the panels, who are being published, and I think to myself; do I have a proper picture of my contribution to the competition? I need to dive into my computer and see if I got a nice picture of it. I want to show you my “Growing Ideas”.
I have seen some of the beautiful panels. Wish I were at the annual meeting to see them all. Unfortunately I could not. Anyway, it has been an exciting weekend, not knowing either how many contributions to the competition, or if mine where one of the chosen ones to go to Birmingham.
Anybody out there who knows?
In the mean time I’ll go searching for a picture…..

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Takk for kommentaren i bloggen min! Men du jeg var jo der og det var ti som var utvalgt men jeg husker jo ikke navn da... Vis frem panelet ditt så skal jeg ihvertfall se om jeg husker hvilken det var.

May Britt said...

Hei. Jeg husker faktisk ikke resultatene fra Norges blomsterdal. Men det er jo 10 stk som skal sendes til Birmingham. Du får sikkert beskjed om hvordan det har gått.

Gudveig HN said...

Jeg har blide av blomsterremsa di - fra utstillingen på Olavsgaard - den er flott! Spennende måte å sette sammen sirkler på...