Wednesday, June 03, 2009


We can all make a difference
I bought 3 small packages at NQT.




It is this week’s contribution to do a difference.

Not just in the “pink” direction, but for all good causes, big or small. This time I chose Pink. Well, the ladies from Denmark representing http://www.quiltpink.dk/, made my choice easy. I got bit by the basil, when I met the Danish girls.
I did my bit to their contribution on the fight against breast cancer. And it was fun to do too.


Now they are on their way to Denmark. Hoping to be used in an extraordinary quilt, which will be bought by someone special.

3 comments:

Candi said...

They're lovely, look so fresh and yummy.
hugz:)

Hanne said...

Takk for sist Nina :-)
Jeg har også sendt mine quilt pink blokker - en 9patch og 2 stitcherier.

annemariesquilt said...

Nyderlig Nina og flotte farger!!