Monday, February 16, 2009

Discourse and workshop by Kaffe Fasett


This one i could not resist. I love red, pink, purple and turquoise.

I just signed up for the discourse and workshop by Kaffe Fasett
http://kaktusquilts.blogspot.com/2009/02/kaffe-fassett-foredrag-og-workshop-11.html

To be honest, I hate Kaffe’s fabrick. They are sooo useless. Bright, big patterned, boisterous and noisy. I could go on for ever.....
On the other hand, looking at the amount of KF’s design that has fount the way into my stashing, it seams I hate the design so much I love it. One of my UFO’s for 2009 is a Kaffe quilt. If I told you all I’ll complete it before the workshop in September, may be I would….?

This'll be so much fun.
Looking forward to meet the designer.

3 comments:

Rita Tjelta said...

Så gøy at du har meldt deg på kurset. Er enig med deg ang. stoffene. De er så "Stygge" at du etterhvert begynner å like dem Vi er rare LOL!! Uansett så blir det morsomt å få hilse på ham.
Ha en fin uke!

Anonymous said...

It seems we agree on the fabric. I have a lot of the stripes he came out with initially, but none of the flowers. However, when I had a quilting business, I quilted one of the flag quilts he designed and a friend of mine made, and I had such fun with it!

Ati said...

Hi Nina, I am so happy to see you are blogging again. I wish you a nice workshop. I don't like those fabric either, to busy for me I guess. But in a 'sane' quilt they can be nice all together, I have seen that before combined with plain black.