Sunday, March 30, 2008



UFO no 5 is done.
During this challenge I’ve managed to finish 5 UFO’s. 5 in 3 months is not too bad. It could have been more, but my life is pretty busy at the time and therefore I am happy with my result.
During these months I’ve found a lot of projects that I’ve started, and are now on my “to do list”.
This is a bag I made out of a jellyroll I got from a fellow quilter on an internet list as a present. I loved the colours and kind of “saved it” for a special occasion.
Now it is my new handbag.







This is the other side of the bag.




5 comments:

Sigrun said...

Gratulerer med enda en ufo ferdig. Du har vært kjempeflink og veska er også kjempeflott, hendig og akkurat passe stor.

Ati said...

It's absolutely a lovely bag Nina.So good of you to finish off the ufo's!

Shelina said...

It is a beautiful bag - and I love how you set it up for the photos!

crazyQstitcher said...

Well done Nina. 5 UFOs in 3 months is excellent. I wish I were so good.

Your bag is lovely.

Maureen

Anonymous said...

Darling bag - is the handle on wooden rings? So cute!
That sampler quilt is wonderful - love the finished layout.